My name is Shlomi Bernthal and I’m one of the leading commercial photographers in Israel, located in Tel Aviv. I established my studio back in 2005, having gained extensive experience in commercial and documentary photography. My photographs were published in national advertising campaigns, newspapers, journals, book covers, brochures, packages, and of course on websites. If you still didn’t get a chance to browse through my online portfolio, I invite you to do it now.
- Jewelry and designer items
- Food products and plates
- Commercial products and industrual plants
- Paintings, sculptures and other types of art
- Business and personal portraits and portfolios
- Advertising, branding and PR agencies, graphic and web designers
- Hi-tech companies, heavy industry, food industry, restaurants, and chefs
- Magazines, book publishers, and institutes of higher education
- Artists, painters, sculptors, product designers, actors and athletes
- The client should provide us with details. such as: what are we shooting, where are we shooting, how many pictures are required, for what purpose, etc.
- Once we’ve examined the request, we will send you a price quote.
- After the price quote is approved by the client, we can set a date for the shoot,
- Once the shoot is done, we process the pictures, which takes a few days.
- The finished files are sent to the client via the Internet.
Yes, there’s a spacious, fully equipped kitchen in the studio.
The studio uses the most advanced digital equipment, including medium format cameras with a 40 megapixel digital back.
Shooting in the studio is more effective as we can achieve greater quality and get more photographs taken in a given amount of time, compared to shooting in the client’s location. However, in cases where shipping the items is not practical or permissible for any reason, it is possible to shoot in the client’s location. Shooting on location incurs an additional fee.
In case of non standard items, or special shooting requirements, it is recommended that the client be present during the shoot, and a date needs to be set. However, normally the client can send the items via courier or drop them off, and we will shoot them according to our schedule.
In accordance with the client’s needs, we strictly adhere to secrecy of photos, product details, and client identity.
The studio is located in Tel Aviv on 10 Baruch Agadati Street.
We would appreciate it if you contact us by phone or e-mail prior to arrival.
We would be happy to provide a proposal, after hearing the project details over the phone, e-mail, or in a meeting whichever is most convenient for you.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate weddings, bar-mitzvahs, circumcisions, or kindergartens.
We specialize in still photography only.